Friday, November 2, 2012

The Buzz Cut

On my birthday looking very much like a harpy, I called my husband and asked if he would buzz my hair.  He agreed to do it.  With a sense of warped excitement, I headed home. 

There my husband stood with clippers in one hand and a pair of scissors in the other.  His brother and sister-in-law joined us for the fun and began to video tape the procedure.

Snip, snip, snip.  Off went my nasty strands of hair.

Buzz, buzz, buzz.  Now, my head was exposed to the world.

When I looked in the mirror, I was surprised to see my head was nicely shaped. 

"Very cool."  I thought to myself.

I guess if my head has to be shaved, it is a bit of a bonus to have a nicely shaped head.  However, my husband feels that I should have left my harpy hair on my head and run around town with no hat.  The shock value of my head would have been out of this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment