Monday, October 8, 2012

About Me

I'm a fairly young mom raising two little boys under the age of six.  I was diagnosed with breast cancer before my youngest turned a year old.

Most of the time, I try to look at the lighter side of life.  I write a very silly blog about my two boys that I started before I even knew I had breast cancer.  I don't think this blog will have the same flavor.  I'll try not to be morose.

I believe the point of this blog will be to navigate my life with cancer.  I don't want to tell anyone else with cancer how to live their life.  When you have cancer, the last thing you need to hear is advice on how to live your life.

Welcome to the darker side of my personality.

If you need a laugh, go to:
http://outnumberedhelpme.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment