Saturday, October 13, 2012

Finding Out

I had just finished breast feeding my baby when I noticed some really weird changes in my right breast.  I am really lucky I weened my baby when I did because the tumor measured at least 5 cm at the time of my mammogram.  A few weeks later when I began chemotherapy, my tumor was 11x13 cm.  I also had a lump in my lymph nodes.

The reason I weened my baby when I did was because he got two teeth early.  My little baby was a biter and bit me with a vengeance while nursing one day.  That day was the last day he nursed.  That was God's weird way of looking out for me.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blogs the one with the boys is great. This one is brave and I am very proud of you for enduring through all this.

    Sorry, I have not kept in touch with you, I have been super busy. I miss you and am so happy to see you happy.

    Dena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you, too. Sammy suggested I write about this. Possibly, so I would not get knife happy and lose my marbles.

      Delete