Friday, October 26, 2012

Vegan

After finding out about my breast cancer, I decided to become vegan.  Now, I've been vegetarian all of my life.  However, I've heard and read that eating more naturally and organically helps when fighting cancer.  Now I eat more dark, leafy vegetables and I try to buy more organic items.  It's a bonus when those organic items are also locally grown.  I also juice my vegetable periodically and make dragon slaying smoothies.  I've perfected both the veggie juice and the smoothie.  The smoothie is good now but wasn't when I first tried it.  The veggie juice is getting closer to V8 all the time.

I'd like to say that I am very strict about being vegan.  Sadly, I am not.  Most of the time I am 70% vegan and 30% angry.  How do you like them percentages?

No comments:

Post a Comment